Before you travel to the UAE, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed. Should you require a visa we recommend that you initiate the process with us 30 days prior.
For visa inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
COUNTRIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA (VISA ON ARRIVAL)
Citizens of the GCC nations – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia.
(Note: GCC Residents excluding GCC nationalities require visa prior to arrival)
Additional Documents will be required for some nationalities that require additional documents for clearance such as Iraqi, Yemeni, Syrian, Nigerian, Sudanese, Palestinian, these are:
- Proof of prior entry into UAE
- Proof of Residence in another country
- Documents showing the Profession or Medical Degrees / Certificates
- Documents showing enrollment in a University – For students
Holders of non-standard passports and travel documents may also have different entry requirements; kindly submit additional documents for the same as above mentioned nationalities.
Your Passport Copy
Your Further Documents
- Upon verifying the documents, you will receive an invoice with our bank details:
- Once paid we will process your visa immediately
This is a non-refundable application, final approval is with UAE Immigration, however, we will do our best to ensure a positive result. (Kindly note: The duration to process a UAE Visa varies from case to case)